1) I love watching He's Just Not That Into You. I feel enlightened and empowered to wait for something fantastic instead of settling for the unromantic and ordinary. (e.g. Edward Cullen, but that's just a continuation of my delusions)
2) The spicier the curry, the better.
3) When choosing a country for teaching English as a second language, I am one of the few people who needs to consider the quality of emergency care before consenting to move.
4) I miss the washing machines (and dryers!) of home. They work better.
5) Today is my sister's birthday! Happy Birthday, Molly!
Use all the photos...
4 days ago