Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rain, Rain GO AWAY!

After a year of living in Colorado, I grew accustomed to living in the sunniest city in the United States. Now, the rainy days just bring me down. I think it affects the kids, too.

1) Aidan cried for the second time ever. :(
2) Julia broke her 3-day streak of no crying and gave into temptation.
3) Emily tripped me.
4) Terry keeps shoving his hands in my butt.
5) Helen rammed her toothbrush into my butt.
6) Ben has been carrying around a note from a girl (Bella) for two days that literally only says "Thanks, Ben," and talks about her (in Korean) ad nauseum, but it's cute because he whispers it all in my ear.

And that was all before lunch. Today was watching pomsae for the taekwondo. It made me really look forward to Monday.

Here's hoping tomorrow's post is more interesting. Too sleepy, but wanted to put something up. ... Seriously, what's the obsession with my butt?

No comments: