Friday, August 22, 2008

Sigh.

This is basically how the last 5 hours have gone:

"Our systems indicate that the computer you are using is not located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia. Due to studio licensing reasons, movies are available to watch instantly only on computers in those locations."

Have internet, but can't download much of anything. I can't renew my game subscription. Can't watch movies on Netflix. Can't download a different game to kill this rainy night.

The new schedule came out for September, and I have 20% more classes. :( Heather and I have more classes than anyone else.

To reward this post being about 99% shorter than I want it to be (feeling terribly whiny) I'm going to hop the 937 to Costco tomorrow and get a membership. If I have to do overtime, there will be some sort of Mexican food.

No comments: