Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back from the Police

Well, 3 hours later I got back from the police with my phone. And I felt too tired to update everything. I really thought it was funny, though, that I walked into the station and there were 8 officers, all of whose eyes popped wide open at the sight of me and they all started calling one guy, amid "Megu" phrases.

I'm a celebrity. I only talk to certain people.

You know, the ones who speak English. Haha.

In other news, Tere and Curtis are gone and it hasn't really sunk in yet. New girl Olivia seems nice enough. She and her husband are here so he can refine his love of martial arts while she works at kinder. She's from WV and knows where Denver is, and she has less experience with chopsticks than me, so I like her. ;)

Happy trails to you, until we meet again~

2 comments:

Tracy Paige said...

Why exactly was your cell phone at the police station? Did you get so crazy that you ended up spending the night there *winks*? AND ooooooh hot guy... verrrrrry verrrry good!

Tracy Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.