Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'd Like to Thank the Little People

First, I would just like to say that those bastard elves need to stop coming to my apartment and messing it up. I realize that I have very many nice shirts thanks to my mother's dedication to me not running around Asia topless, but this is no excuse for splaying them all over my floor haphazardly and without caring about aesthetics. I would also appreciate it if they would put my shoes away, too, so that I do not trip and break anything else. Finally, if they would be so kind as to mail the two giant packages I have ready for the States, I would be very grateful.

Second, today is a blessedly lazy day. I'm taking it easy, keeping off my ankle, but still getting some things done. (For instance, those inconsiderate elves' laundry.) I've rounded up all of the errant garbage (kleenex, mostly), and thought about mopping. I have also spent a fair amount of time marveling at Zitzilla living just below my lip, and at the remarkable lack of hair I now possess (viewable at my other blog).

Third, despite having felt remarkably immature the last few days and completely undeserving of adulthood, Miss Chris (my mom's friend whom I torture over updating her blog) nominated me for an award.



The Marie Antoinette,
Real Person, A Real Award

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate other blogs that you feel deserve the award.
4. Link to those blogs from your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them

Let Tracy, Molly, and Sue eat cake!

No comments: