Thursday, December 4, 2008

Announcement

A kid was fidgeting in my class today. A lot. He asked to get a drink of water, and I said he could go after we finished with the lesson. It was only five minutes, and he was asking for a drink of water. I figured it was no big deal.

Two minutes later, he asked if he could go to the bathroom. I let him go, confused because of his previous request. He came back and was still fidgeting. By this point in time I was tiring of his interrupting class and told him to go talk to Yuria, because he wasn't telling me what was wrong.

As he got up, he moved around and I saw the telltale dark markings on his backside: the poor guy wet his pants. Sigh.

So today he's running around in lime green golf-style pants, and I'm really kind of amused (bad Kate Teacher!). Note to the public: don't ask to get a drink of water if you're going to pee your pants.

2 comments:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

remember second grade?

Ashleigh said...

I have never had a student wet their pants in my classroom...but the extra dry clothing is always hilarious! I remember Russell something in 5th grade did that because scary teacher wouldn't let him go- I must have blocked her name...but I remember her face like it was yesterday!