After a month of failed attempts to meet up, Ross (not Nike) and I met up in front of a local bookstore. Tracy can testify, I can gush about this ad nauseum, so to prevent losing readers (hi dad!) I have decided to pull a Letterman and give my top 10 things.
10. It was a real date: boy pays for dinner and movie! (I think first instance of this ever...)
9. He picked a movie that he knew was an American movie so I'd understand it.
8. He was so nervous that his hands shook for the first hour and a half.
7. His teeth are perfect! And he's a snappy dresser.
6. He lives on his own, has a car, and a steady job. (Most people live with their parents until they get married--at age 30-32!!)
5. He chose the name Ross after the Friends character--the smart, funny scientist, because Joey is too foolish.
4. He plays guitar--in a K-pop cover band.
3. His English is wonderful!
2. He volunteered in China.
1. His third language is German. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
And this is why I didn't get any letters written yesterday.
The Faith Project - Trust in Thee
1 week ago