Friday, October 17, 2008

I got tagged?

I was tagged (how do you tag people's blogs?) last week by my beloved former coworker Sue to reveal six secrets (or perhaps things you simply might not know) about me. Here goes :)

* I used to play CIA spy with Molly (sister) at Subway. We were usually French opposing an older man with a huge beard who looked very Russian.
* I went to college to become a lawyer. I now color for a living.
* I was born in Wyoming.
* Often people tell me I look like Kirsten Dunst.
* My hair was permed the first 16 or so years of my life.
* I would rather eat a toasted plain bagel with cream cheese more than anything else in the world.

Now for the tagging. Tracy and Chris, you're it!

1 comment:

Miss Chris said...

ooh fun! DH is out of town this weekend so I can take some time to come up with some juicy stuff!