Tuesday, October 7, 2008

P.S.

I forgot the "awww" moment of my day. This morning I got up early to go to the doctor for my second butt-injection, and I felt good enough to put a little effort into my appearance--and by little, I do mean little. I couldn't easily find my eye shadow brush, so I gooped up my eyelashes with some mascara before heading to my appointment.

After seeing that my tonsils are still disgusting, I stood with half of my big American butt hanging out of my pants when the nurse preparing to stab me pointed to her eyes and said, "Your nuna, pretty."

I love this country.

3 comments:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

was it the mascara with the killer brush?

Miss Chris said...

I am moving to Korea next week! Is it the mascara your mom sent?? It is the best!!

Ashleigh said...

What is this mascara? I want to buy it! Tell me please!